Affiliate marketing is all the rage right now. Most people think you have to have your a website which is not the case. Affiliate income is one of the easiest ways of launching into an online business and earning more profits.
Assuming you are already into an affiliate program, what would be the next thing you would want to do? Double, or even triple, your commissions, right? How do you do that?
Here are some tips on how to boost your affiliate income overnight
1. Know the best program and products to promote by choosing:
- A program that is going to give you the greatest profit
- A program that you are familiar with and fits into your target audience. It is easier to write about something you know.
2. Collect and save the email addresses of those who download your free stuff.
- It is a known fact people don’t usually purchase on the first solicitation. If you have their email you can follow up.
- Getting email and sending a newsletter helps to build a relationship with your readers, making it easier to get the sale if your readers trust you.
- By getting their email you may be able to gain a lifetime customer instead of just one sale.
3. Use bonuses to help you gain the sale.
- Everybody likes free, so why not give away a cheat sheet, free ebook, or free course.
4. Having the right tools can also help you tremendously
- You need a good autoresponder program. I use Mailchimp. When you are first starting out Mailchimp has a free version.
- Boardbooster and Tailwind are both good for automating your social media. This will save you tons of time and help you to get your affiliate marketing out to more than just one social media outlet.
- Clickmeter is a tool I use for tracking. They also have a free version if you are just starting out.
- Canva and Picmonkey are helpful for getting your images for your blog posts and social media. (For more information on where to get free stock images, you can read this post).
If you are looking for a list of affiliate programs to join, here are just a couple that I use:
- House of Brazen -She has a great ebook on how to make your first affiliate sale in 24 hours! This is the one thing that helped me the most when I first started with affiliate marketing.
I don’t use a lot of pay per click ads except for Shopstyle Collective. It is a very easy program to use and doesn’t take a ton of investment.
These are just a few tips to keep in mind when you are starting your journey into affiliate marketing. It is definitely a balancing act to find what will work for you. If you join some affiliate programs and they are not working out for you dump them and find ones that will work.